Shed Collective are a small, independent design and development studio based in London Fields. We’re on the lookout for a creative intern to work within our creative team spanning user experience and design. We’re expanding to service our growing client base and to help launch a range of home-grown products and services.
This is a varied role in a small team so you will need to be enthusiastic, flexible and able to manage your own workload. The ideal candidate is someone that thrives in an environment that aids self-learning.
You will get experience working closely with users and clients in a small, fast paced digital agency. Day-to-day responsibilities include user testing, client workshops and creating detailed clickable prototypes. Experience with either Sketch or Axure is a plus. We are happy to provide training in Axure if it’s something you’re interested in learning.
- Creating clickable prototypes
- Producing testing plans and planning interviews
- Helping to run client workshops
- Working closely with lead UX designer to generate ideas and solve design problems
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or other qualification in UX related field (digital media, computer sciences, psychology, design or other relevant fields)
- Experience using either Sketch or Axure is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about working closely with users and designing with them in mind
- Strong visual eye
- Motivated and self-managing